We have been very busy with massage treatments running along the chhiropractic. Our Sports Massage and Deep tissue Massage Therapists are always booked in advance. The demand for different Massage Treatments is growing, so we are adding a new service, which we have reserched and tried and it seems to be as efficient as traditional massages.
Yang-Sheng Fohow Meridians Massager combines the principles of traditional Chinese medicine concerning the meridians and the internal organs with the latest achievements of modern science.
It combines the effects of physiotherapy (electrotherapies, massage) and traditional Chinese medicine techniques, such as: Acupuncture, Gua Sha, Tui Na massage, Vacuum therapy.
The meridians massager provides a rapid and tangible physiotherapeutic effect through a directional impact on the biologically active points. It is believed to “clear the meridians”, it improves blood circulation, increases the body’s energy levels, and restores the Yin-Yang balance of the internal organs. It can be used to prevent and treat diseases, as well as to maintain good health. The meridians massager is the perfect combination of traditional Oriental medicine techniques and modern scientific developments.
“From the point of view of the traditional medicine and physiotherapy, it activates and stimulates the nerves along with other electrically conductive tissues in the body and via the nerves, it effects the muscles and makes each and every muscle fully react to the gentle electrical stimuli conducted through the gloves of the practitioner. All muscles, superficial and deep are affected around the outer body and inside the body in and around the internal organs. This can be felt during the procedure. Nerves supply every part of the body including every blood vessel and every fiber of the muscle. Meridian massage FoHow sends a gentle current through the touch of the conductive gloves, directing the impulses through the nerves to the depth of the body systems”
The appliance kit includes special gloves that enable the biologically active points to be stimulated in the correct direction to achieve the best results.
The massager device uses the principles of traditional Chinese medicine, key aspect of which is the expression: “where there is no obstruction – there is no pain, where there is an obstruction – there is pain”. The obstructions, in this case, refer to disturbance of meridians activity, Chi energy, and blood circulation, which forms congestion and causes pain.
It is well known fact that Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) Meridians follow major nerves and blood vessels and it is becoming more and more evident with the development of science, that stimulating certain meridians, can positively impact corresponding organs (article)“
Chinese medicine states – “The meridians determine life and death, they can get rid of hundreds of diseases, and they can regulate the empty and full, so they should not be closed”. The meridians of the human body are the life-lines. They link the five tight and the six hollow organs and limbs of the body, and they play a crucial role in the therapeutic and health-improving techniques of traditional Chinese medicine.
Main benefits of FoHow masssage according to the manufacturer are:
- Elimination of toxins and “cleansing” the blood;
- Improvement of blood circulation;
- Acceleration of metabolism;
- Strengthening the immune system and increase in cellular activity and body’s ability to self-repair;
- Elimination of pain, strengthening muscles and bones
- Regulation of the autonomic nervous system and improved sleep quality
- Regulation of the endocrine system
- Purification of the meridians
Recommendations for use as per manufacturer:
- Diseases of the cervical and lumbar spine, diseases of the joints. Shoulder problems, cervical spondylosis, pain in the lower back and hips, bruises, damage of the soft tissues, damage to the bone tissue, rheumatoid arthritis, rheumatism, etc.
- Diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, stomach, and intestines, chronic gastritis, chronic colitis, constipation, chronic diarrhea, or hemorrhoids.
- Diseases of the nervous system, insomnia, nervous exhaustion, dizziness, or noises in the ears.
- Gynecological and urological diseases, prostatitis, chronic hyperplasia of the prostate gland, menstrual pain, amenorrhea, pelvic inflammatory disease, adnexitis, or menopausal syndrome.
- Cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases, hypertension, hyperlipemia, diabetes, complications after brain concussion, various ischemic diseases, or anemia.
- Skin diseases.
- Malignant tumors, cancer
- Acute infectious diseases
- Various hemorrhagic diseases
- During pregnancy and breastfeeding
- The post-operative recovery period
- Extremely high blood pressure (more than 160/110 mm Hg)