Active ingredients at sufficient amount - is what you need to look for in your supplements!
We have been offering InHealth supplements to our clients for over a year with very good measurable results. This supplements have high dose of active ingredients and supported by latest research, thanks to our colleague Dr. Simon Billings DC.
Bellow are short videos to watch, to help you understand, what is offered and why it is offered to you at our clinic and how you can benefit from it.
Patient product videos InHealth Vitamins
- Introduction to IN Health supplements – What is the difference that makes the difference? (2 mins)
- Vitamin D3/K2 sublingual – The dose, forms and delivery mechanism (4 mins)
- Why take magnesium – What are the benefits of magnesium, consequences of deficiency & how common is it? (2 mins)
- Magnesium Citrate vs Magnesium Plus – What is the difference between the two products? (2 mins)
- One a day Essential Multi – Overview of why this multi is so good at making people feel better (4 mins)
- Chiro Ice – Simple pain relief and anti-inflammatory in a natural gel (3 mins)